Monday, April 28, 2014

Dance Legend Danger Danger

Hi everyone! Today I have a polish from the Dance Legend Wow Prisms line called Danger Danger. It is a hot cherry red jelly base filled with holo shards. This polish is amazing! I wore it for date night with the hubs and he liked it (he really just likes red polish). The formula was great and completely opaque in 2 coats. A must have for red lovers!






Dance Legend polishes originate from Russia and you can order direct from their website (shipping took 2 months to get to me in the US from Russia, and I've heard that is about average). They are also available from LlaroweColor4Nails, and Ninja Polish which all ship to the US and internationally. Thanks for looking everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Love!!! this polish! This, and Night Ranger for the blue lover in me, must soon be mine! I think I will see if I can find them at an etailer before tackling the Russian site again. I currently am anxiously awaiting a large order I made from them a month and a half ago. I keep hearing two months is the norm for the States. DL makes such gorgeous polishes, and this is one of them! Thanks for the beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete