Thursday, April 3, 2014

30 Day Challenge, Day 3: Texture Polish

Hi everyone! Today's theme for the 30 Day Challenge is textures. China Glaze's Sea Goddess Collection came out earlier this year and I only really fell in love with one of them enough to purchase it. China Glaze Seahorsin' Around is a teal texture polish that is packed with golden and multicolored shimmer. The formula was good on this one, with full opacity in two coats. I felt like the multicolored shimmer disappeared into the base a bit as the polish dried down so it wasn't as apparent on the nail when the polish was dry, but it still had wonderful sparkly depth. I had read rumors of staining with this polish, but I had none whatsoever. Dry time was pretty average for textured polish, though I did manage to smudge my thumb at some point after I thought it was fully dry (it was easily fixed with another dab of polish though, an aspect of textured polishes that I love). Overall, I really like Seahorsin' Around and I'm glad I picked it up.





I am still seeing Sea Goddess Collection out at Sally Beauty and Ulta still, so be sure to grab this one before the displays disappear.

*All products in this post were purchased by me*

Be sure to check out what everyone else in the challenge has in store for today! Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

  1. hi5 almost mani twins! hahahaha, i can't get over how much I love this polish, especially when I thought I would forever hate texture polishes.

    ReplyDelete