Wednesday, April 2, 2014

30 Day Challenge, Day 2: Favorite Glitter

Hi everyone! For Day 2 of the 30 Day Challenge, we had to wear our favorite glitter. Once again...easier said than done! I decided to wear ONE of my favorite glitters from one of my favorite makers of glitter bombs: CrowsToes! CrowsToes Absolum was one of her original releases when she first opened shop and it still ranks as one of my all-time favorite glitters (which is saying something because I have a LOT of favorite glitters). The color combo and bling are just perfect! I used 1 (dabbed) coat over OPI Eurso Euro for this mani.




CrowsToes polishes are available at Llarowe (US), Overall Beauty (US), Atouts Charme (France),Maria Gastadeira (Brazil), Norway Nails (Norway), Femme Fatale Cosmetics (Australia), and Rainbow Connnection (UK). Be sure to follow CrowsToes on Facebook and Instagram as well as on creator Lauri's Blog for all updates and details about new collections. 

*all products in this post were purchased by me*

Thanks for looking everyone, and be sure to check out everyone else taking part in the challenge!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks like a fantastic glitter. I don't seem to be able to stop buying glitters/toppers! I love so many of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete