Saturday, April 5, 2014

30 Day Challenge, Day 5: Primary Colors

Hi everyone! Today's 30 Day Challenge prompt was Primary Colors. I knew immediately what I wanted to do dotted tips on a white base for this challenge, however, I did not anticipate (for some unknown reason) that it was going to turn out looking like Wonderbread. So without further ado, I present to you the Wonderbread mani. :D I started out with a base of Sinful Colors GelShine Wisp, and the added dots of varying sizes at the tips. I used OPI Eurso Euro (blue), OPI I Just Can't Cope-acabana (yellow), and OPI Over & Over A-Gwen (red) for the dots.



Be sure to check out what everyone else is doing in the challenge! Thanks for looking everyone!

*All products in this post were purchased by me*


3 comments:

  1. Oh I like the wonderbread! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is just something so pleasing about those primary dots against the pristine white! Especially the way you have arranged the dots. The second I saw your design, I smiled and had such a positive reaction! Wonderful (lol) !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colourful and fun....and you're right...it does look like Wonderbread lol!

    ReplyDelete