Wednesday, April 9, 2014

30 Day Challenge, Day 9: Rainbow

Hi everyone! Today's prompt in the 30 Day Challenge was Rainbow. Instead of a traditional rainbow, I was inspired by the rainbows in oil slicks. That, of course, means that multichromes came into play. I actually used the entire Dance Legend Chameleon Collection for this look (minus The Knight). I used plate NC02 from Nailz Craze and randomly dabbed the colors on the plate for each nail. I then stamped the design over black to make the multichrome pop. I loved this design so much!



L-R: Boggs, Roz, Celia, Boo, Wazowski, and Sulley


Dance Legend polishes originate from Russia and you can order direct from their website (shipping took 2 months to get to me in the US from Russia, and I've heard that is about average). They are also available from Llarowe, Color4Nails, and Ninja Polish which all ship to the US and internationally.

Be sure to check out all of the other ladies participating in the challenge! Thanks for looking everyone!


4 comments:

  1. That is such a gorgeous mani! I've been able so far to keep from getting much into duo or multichromes, but my! they sure are beautiful! I don't think I've ever seen one like this, using so many different ones on the nails. I Love It !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!
    Wait...what? You stamped with the DL? They are that much better than...Mari Moon?

    ReplyDelete