Wednesday, April 30, 2014

30 Day Challenge, Day 30: Something That Makes You Happy

Hi everyone! After a grueling 30 Day Challenge, the thing that makes me the most happy is something clean and fresh. I'm about nail-arted out. So for today's challenge, Something That Makes Me Happy, I went with a clean, nude holo. This probably wasn't really the point of this prompt, but at this point, I couldn't think of anything that would make me more happy for a mani.

a-England Her Rose Adiago is a pink-toned nude scattered holo. As usual, the a-England formula is impeccable, covering completely in 2 easy coats. The subtle, glowy holo adds some extra fun to this work-appropriate shade. It was the perfect palette cleanser after this 30 day adventure!

a-england-her-rose-adiago
a-england-her-rose-adiago
a-england-her-rose-adiagoa-england-her-rose-adiago

a-England polishes can be purchased from a-England's official website if you live in the UK as well as from several international e-tailers (see full list here).

Well that wraps up the 30 Day Challenge! Be sure to check out what the other ladies have in store for today! Thanks for following along!

3 comments:

  1. You legend! 30 days!! You deserve a medal! <3 Love your work so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, such a gorgeously elegant polish! Your photos and nails are just so beautiful.
    I've had a lemming for this polish for months. For the longest, it was always sold out (llarowe's). And in the meanwhile, I have gotten sidetracked with other polishes. But every time I see this polish, my heart melts. lol, at first, when I saw the name, I expected it to have more of a rose tint to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful polish <3

    ReplyDelete