Friday, April 18, 2014

30 Day Challenge, Day 18: Floral Print

Hi everyone! Today's 30 Day Challenge prompt was Floral Print/Flowers. I've been following @just1nail on Instagram for ages, and she does the most beautiful and detailed flowers in her manicures. I definitely do not have her delicate touch, but this was the best I could do at imitating some of her designs. It's a lot clunkier and simple than what she does, but I really liked the way it turned out. I used OPI You're Such a BudaPest for the base (which I ADORE!) and acrylic paint for the flowers. I used a combination of a fine nail art brush and dotting tools for this look.





Be sure to check out what the other ladies have in store for today!
I'm also participating in The Great Big Spring and Easter Blog Hop and anyone is welcome to join in and add your Spring manis! Details are here on The Sparkle Queen's blog.

3 comments:

  1. These turned out so well! I love the soft purples you used, they look fantastic paired with the bright pops of bright orange and yellow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love that color combo so much!

      Delete
  2. This is very pretty! I love how crisp the colors are!

    ReplyDelete