Sunday, April 27, 2014

30 Day Challenge, Day 26: Inspired by The '90s

Hi everyone! Today's prompt for the 30 Day Challenge was Inspired by the'90s. I decided to do a mani inspired by Treasure Trolls! Everyone in the '90s had at least one of these, even if it was a baby one that you could put on the end of your pencil. I actually had an idea to do this mani a few years ago, but I never did do it. I'm not sure how well I pulled off my inspiration, but I thought it was sort of cute.

I started off with a base of OPI Taupe-less Beach. I used several China Glaze neons to make the "hair" using a striping brush. Then I placed glitters from Glam Polish Star Candy for the belly button jewels. It is a very loose interpretation of Treasure Trolls, but also very easy (and I like easy). 



L-R: China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard, China Glaze Love's a Beach, China Glaze Towel Boy Toy, China Glaze Sun-Kissed, China Glaze Surfin' For Boys, Glam Polish Star Candy




Be sure to check out what everyone else is up to for today's challenge! Thanks for looking everyone!

An InLinkz Link-up

1 comment: