Friday, April 18, 2014

Smitten Polish Showers and Flowers

Hi everyone! Today I have the second half of Smitten Polish's Spring 2014 Collection which creator Noelie has dubbed Showers and Flowers. This collection has three new holos and one shimmer. These will be going up for pre-sale tomorrow at 2:00 pm Central Time in Smitten Polish's Big Cartel Shop.


Radiant Orchid is a STUNNING jelly purple leaning fuchsia (orchid) linear holo. This polish knocked my socks off. The color is so saturated and wonderful. Formula was perfect and opaque in 2 easy coats.



Himalayan Blue Poppy is a creamy bright blue holo. It has such an unusual brightness for it to be a creamy holo, and it is just lovely. Formula was great and opaque in 2 easy coats. These creamy holos are a bit more holo in real life than they appear in pictures.




Frangipani is a creamy light pink holo with maybe the slightest touch of lilac. This is such a sweet and girly color and perfect for spring. Formula was the same as Himalayan Blue Poppy and I used 2 coats here. Once again, I feel like it is a bit more holo in person.



Tornado Skies is a light grey crelly with green shimmer. The shimmer is very apparent in this polish and is perfect against the grey background. I did use a touch of nail polish thinner in mine and it went on perfectly in 2 coats. I think this was a perfect addition to the spring collection because stormy skies are definitely a bit part of spring (especially here in the South, where the tornadoes and hurricanes abound this time of year).



As I said, The Smitten Polish Showers and Flowers collection is set to be released tomorrow for pre-order at 2:00 pm Central Time in Smitten Polish's Big Cartel Shop. Smitten Polish can also be purchased Femme Fatale CosmeticsEdgy Polish, and Shoppe Eclecticco. Be sure to follow Smitten Polish on Facebook and Instagram for updates on restocks and new collections. Thanks for looking everyone!

*Polishes provided for my honest review*

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are so fantastic! I have Radiant Orchid on my toes right now! It matched my new dress perfectly!

      Delete