Wednesday, April 16, 2014

30 Day Challenge, Day 16: Food

Hi everyone! Today's 30 Day Challenge prompt was Food. I decided to do a multicolored citrus mani. I used mostly polishes from OPI's Brazil Collection for my base colors (can you tell I'm obsessed with this collection?) and Wet n Wild Stand the Test of Lime for the lime green. Then I stamped over it with Konad White and Bundle Monster Plate BM308. This is probably more of a summer mani, but I don't care.


(L-R) OPI Where Did Suzi's Man-go?, Wet n Wild Stand the Test of Lime, OPI Kiss Me I'm Brazilian, OPI I Just Can't Cope-acabana, and OPI Toucan Do It If You Try (on thumb, not pictured)



My inspiration came from pictures like these that I've seen all over Pinterest of lemon slices photoshopped to appear all different colors. I've seen several versions of this picture, and I think they have a very Pop Art/Warhol vibe. 




Be sure to check out what everyone else is doing today! And...if you haven't gotten it from all of my previous posts...GO BUY THE OPI BRAZIL COLLECTION! NOW! :)


7 comments:

  1. These are very cute, love all the different colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm obsessed with that OPI Brazil Collection!

      Delete
  2. This mani is so YUM! I love fruit manis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too! Haha...I did another one a few days later for a different challenge with limes and cherries!

      Delete
  3. I am obsessed with that pattern, I so need it in my stash! I love the colours you picked for your skittles and the stamping is just so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It would be perfect for summer, but I did it a little early!

      Delete