Tuesday, April 29, 2014

30 Day Challenge, Day 29: Inspired by a TV Show

Hi everyone! Today's prompt for the 30 Day Challenge was Inspired by a TV Show. I had a tough time choosing between The Big Bang Theory and Park and Recreation, but this mani by Canadian Nail Fanatic really inspired my Big Bang Theory mani (even though I do not have her awesome themed plates!). I just decided to make some super nerdy science nails tor my favorite Big Bang Theory nerds.

 For my mani, I started off with a base of Cult Nails Evil Queen (red) and OPI I Just Can't Cope-acabana (yellow). I stamped with Konad Black using Bundle Monster plates BM-408 and BM-415 as well as Cheeky XL Happy Nails and Top of the Class plates. I painted the atom with acrylic paints.




Almost done! Only one more day to go! Be sure to check out what the other girls are doing for today! Thanks for looking everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment