Saturday, April 5, 2014

Pahlish May Flowers Duo

Hi everyone! I thought since Pahlish is doing a huge event this April by bringing back all of their monthly duos, I would bust out the May Flowers Duo from last year.



Minty Fresh is a mint green creme with turquoise glitter flakes throughout. The glitter looks very subtle in the mint base and gives the polish an overall soft speckled look. The formula was smooth and fully opaque in two coats. It makes the perfect base for the glitter topper.




May Day Bouquet is the glitter topper in this duo and it contains green, pink, periwinkle, and silver glitters (including some small dots and squares) in a clear base. I think the color mix perfectly represents springy May flowers. The formula spread easily with good glitter payoff. I used 2 coats of May Day Bouquet over Minty Fresh for this mani.




Then I added matte topcoat...because its awesome.


Pahlish is available from Pahlish's Big Cartel Shop. The Monthly Duos will only be available during the month of April, and then they will be retired permanently, so be sure to grab the ones you want while you still can! Be sure to follow Pahlish on Facebook and on their blog for details about restocks (they are Fridays at 7 pm CST) and new polishes.  Pahlish is also available from LlaroweOverall BeautyRainbow Connection, and Edgy Polish. Thanks for looking everyone!

*Polishes in this post were purchased by me*

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I'll be getting this duo, since the one I really want is the August duo, but regardless, this is super pretty! I especially love May Day Bouquet.

    ReplyDelete