Thursday, April 10, 2014

Enchanted Polish March 2014 and April 2014

Hi everyone! Once again I did the Enchanted Polish pre-order, and this time it was for both March and April's mystery polishes. Overall, I'm really pleased with the colors this time, so let's get on to pictures!


March 2014 is a chartreuse linear holo with a sprinkling of blue sparkles (these don't really show on the nail). The holo is really strong and the color is vibrant. This polish had more of a jelly-like finish and was perfect at 2 coats. I'm so excited that March was a green, and a stunning green at that!

Enchanted-Polish-March-2014

Enchanted-Polish-March-2014

April 2014 is a creamy, light periwinkle holo. This polish is on the thicker side and I did thin it a little bit before application. It is pretty opaque and almost good at 1 coat, but I did 2 coats to even it out. The holo isn't as strong as in March 2014, but it is nice. This color is soft and elegant and I really like it.

Enchanted-Polish-April-2014

Enchanted-Polish-April-2014

Enchanted Polish is available from their Big Cartel shop as well as from Nail Polish Canada (Canada), Mei Mei's Signatures (Singapore), and Femme Fatale Cosmetics (Australia). These polishes sell out really quickly (which is why I love the pre-order idea), so be sure to check out restock times so you can snatch them up when you can! 


Who all took a chance on the mystery polishes this time? What did you think? Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

  1. Love your swatches! I took a chance and bought April. Blue & purple polishes are my favorite, so I'm happy about that!!!! Mine should be in my mailbox tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I ordered these! *continues waiting forever for them to arrive*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Hey, things ship faster to Oz than to Canada from the US a lot of times...which still baffles me since we are on the SAME CONTINENT. And now it costs as much to ship there too! It used to cost me maybe 2-3 dollars more to send to Canada than to somewhere else in the US. Now it's practically the same as shipping to Oz. CRAZY!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for showing these! I ordered April and have been wondering what I am getting. From your photos, I really like the green - it knocks my socks off! I should have known they would do a green for the month that has St. Paddy's Day in it! Oh, well... I am hoping I like the blue as well, once it is on my nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like April! It is a soft and delicate color, but I really do like it. March does have a killer holo effect though, for sure!

      Delete
  4. These are pretty - especially the green one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. March 2014 is really really beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete