Sunday, April 6, 2014

30 Day Challenge, Day 6: Secondary Colors

Hi everyone! Today's prompt for the 30 Day Challenge was Secondary Colors. When I think of purple, green, and orange together, my mind automatically goes to Halloween. I wanted to steer away from that since it's April, so I went with neons! I started off with a white base ( Sinful Gel Shine Wisp ), and then created a streaks of green (FingerPaints Silkscreen Green), purple (FingerPaints Pop Art Purple), and orange (Orly Mayhem Mentality) using the distressed nails technique from Chalkboard Nails. Then I stamped over the whole thing using Konad Black and Bundle Monster plate BM410. I was having some stamping issues (the whole design wouldn't stick to my nails...which is odd in my experience), but the design was crazy enough that it still looked pretty good!





Be sure to check out what everyone else is doing in the challenge! Thanks for looking!

*All products in this post were purchased by me*


2 comments: