Monday, September 22, 2014

Pahlish Le Bijou du Roi with Stamping

*Purchased by Me*

Hi everyone! Today I have a gorgeous Pahlish to share with you from the fall Royal Reverie Collection. Le Bijou du Roi is a deep royal blue jelly filled with copper flakes. The jelly formula was nice, but dried pretty quickly as blue jellies like this tend to do (think Revlon Royal), so it's best to work quickly when you are applying the polish to avoid any stringiness. I think it is something with the ultramarine pigment used to get this brilliant blue that cause blues like this to dry quickly and also have a semi-matte finish. Application was good and I used 3 coats for this mani plus topcoat. I adore the combo of copper and blue, and the flakies floating in the blue jelly add all sorts of wonderful depth to this polish.





I wanted to do some copper stamping to compliment the copper flakes, but still leave a good bit of the lovely base color shining through. I finally decided on this beautiful paisley design from Bundle Monster plate 315 (I used Essie Penny Talk to stamp). I adore how this design came out!



Pahlish is available from Pahlish's Big Cartel ShopBe sure to follow Pahlish on Facebook and on their blog for details about restocks (they are Fridays at 7 pm CST) and new polishes. Pahlish is also available from LlaroweRainbow Connection, and Edgy Polish. Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment