Saturday, October 19, 2013

Elevation Polish Muztagh Ata

Hi everyone! Today I have Elevation Polish Muztagh Ata. This was released back in March in the View From the Top Collection. I ordered the entire collection at the time and for some reason I shoved this one to the side and forgot about it. Well let me tell you...that was a mistake. It is a soft, gorgeous teal holo that reminds me somewhat of the a-England holos (the holo effect). The formula was absolutely flawless as well. This is 2 easy coats of Elevation Polish Muztagh Ata.

 

Elevation Polish is available from creator Lulu's Big Cartel Store. She has a lot of info on restock dates and availability on the Big Cartel site as well as on her blog. Her shop is restocked on the 7th and 22nd each month unless otherwise noted. Elevation Polish is also stocked at Llarowe. Thanks for looking everyone!

1 comment: