Monday, October 21, 2013

Darling Diva Polish Bohemian Rhapsody

Hi everyone! Today I have another fabulous polish from Darling Diva Polish's Queen Collection. Not only am I a fan of multichrome holos, I'm also a huge Queen fan so this collection was a must have for me. I wore another polish from the collection, We Will Rock You, recently sans undies and it was really pretty, but I have decided I like these better with undies. HOWEVER, I don't prefer them with black undies. I actually like them with a color that is represented somewhere in color spectrum of the polish. I think they look dynamite this way. And here I have worn Bohemian Rhapsody this way. It shifts from taupe to green to even purple at certain angles. For my mani, I layered 2 coats of Bohemian Rhapsody over a sage green Sinful Colors polish (that I can't remember the name to at the moment) and I adore the combo! I feel like it looks less harsh, especially around the edges, than when using black but it still intensifies the multichromatic effect.







Darling Diva Polish is available at creator Carrie's Big Cartel Shop as well as from Llarowe. Bohemian Rhapsody is not one of the limited edition polishes from the Queen Collection so it should be around for awhile, but there is one more limited edition that isn't sold out yet if you want to grab it before it is gone (We are the Champions) plus two more permanent ones and they are all gorgeous multichrome holos. Thanks for looking everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you mentioned about non-black undies, I will try that with the ones I got from this collection, Crazy Little Thing Called Love & We Will Rock You. They are gorgeous (like this one is, so pretty, nice swatching!) and I just hadn't proceeded with them yet out of similar thinking...undies or no? basic black?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! My bottle of this just arrived from a recent llarowe order but I haven't got around to wearing it yet; I'll have to keep the undies tip in mind.

    ReplyDelete