Friday, October 4, 2013

Smitten Polish Electric Lime with Color Club Beyond Stamping

Hi everyone! Today I have a fabulous mani for you! I recently purchased Smitten Polish Electric Lime because I thought it was so unique and saturated, and it did not disappoint. It is a gorgeous bright lime green with a stunning holographic effect. It only required two coats for full opacity and the formula was great. In going with the electric theme, I decided to stamp on some lightning bolts using Bundle Monster plate 305 and I stamped with Color Club Beyond. I have stared at my nails all day (especially in the car...eep!). I LOVE this mani!




Here is Electric Lime on its own. Isn't it fantastic! Gah...just love! I'm even one of those people that is hesitant about colors like this on me, but this one just works.





Smitten Polish can be purchased from creator Noelie's Etsy shop as well as from Femme Fatale CosmeticsEdgy Polish, and Shoppe Eclecticco.  Thanks for looking everyone!

2 comments:

  1. This is an amazing color! It's unique too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just stumbled onto your blog from Pink & Polished. The base color you used is amazing! Great design too!

    ReplyDelete