Sunday, October 20, 2013

Purple Shimmer Sunday: CrowsToes Storms Never Last

Hi everyone! Today I have another gorgeous polish from CrowsToes' One Mad, Crazy Summer Collection. I will have to say, when I got Storms Never Last, I wasn't expecting to love it as much as I do. And I figured out while taking pictures that it is because it is impossible to capture how pretty it is in pictures and thus all swatch pictures I have seen (including mine) have failed to show its beauty completely. It has a very shimmery base that shifts from blue to purple with tiny disco glitters throughout. I layered 2 coats of Storms Never Last over Essie No More Film.



CrowsToes polishes are available at Llarowe. Be sure to follow CrowsToes on Facebook for updates and details about new collections. Be sure to check out what Kathy and Kristy have going on for Purple Shimmer Sunday! Thanks for looking everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh good idea over Essie No More Film....I will try that!!! This is a very pretty polish in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this polish is one of my absolute all time favorites, its kind of a sleeper, you think its just sort of run of the mill and then it punches you in the face with its awesome.

    ReplyDelete