Monday, October 7, 2013

Darling Diva Polish We Will Rock You

Hi everyone! Today I have one of the fabulous multichrome holos from Darling Diva Polish's Queen Collection. We Will Rock You is a super holo multichrome that shifts from fuchsia/teal/blue/copper. It is stunning on its own without even the need for black undies (but you can use them to amp up to multichrome if you want.). This is 3 coats alone. I couldn't even get pictures that showed all of the gorgeousness of this one.




Also, for all of you guys who are interested, it is pretty much a dead on dupe of Enchanted Polish Kids, so if you are after that one then We Will Rock You would be a good substitute if you were able to grab it before it was sold out. 

L-R Darling Diva Polish We Will Rock You (3 coats alone), Darling Diva Polish We Will Rock You (over black), Enchanted Polish Kids (3 coats alone)


Darling Diva Polish is available at creator Carrie's new Big Cartel Shop as well as from Llarowe. Unfortunately, We Will Rock You was only available for a limited run and is now out of stock. BUT, fear not, there are more super holo multichromes to be had from Darling Diva Polish's Queen Collection, so be sure to check those out! I know some of them were limited edition and some were permanent, so act quickly if you want them! Thanks for looking everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize this was a dupe of an Enchanted Polish, but that is so cool! I think it's really stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, I snagged this one, and I don't have the Enchanted. I almost put it on the other night, but couldn't decide between it and Crazy Little Thing Called Love...Darling Diva is shaping up as one of my fave indies, I ordered several when the Big Cartel shop opened, and she comboed shipping for me when I had to order some last call polishes off her Etsy site. :)

    ReplyDelete