Thursday, October 17, 2013

Falling for Nail Art: Sweet Treats

Hello everyone! Today's mani for the Falling for Nail Art Challenge is inspired by the theme "Sweet Treats". I was going to go full on Halloween themed for this one, but I really wanted to use Smitten Polish Confection as the base. So after Confection was dry, I used the Cheeky XL Home Sweet Home Plate and stamped on wrapped candies and lollipops (using American Apparel African Violet and Sally Hansen Insta Dri Brisk Blue). I thought it turned out cute, but I covered up Confection more than I wanted to because it is such a cute polish!



Thanks for looking everyone!

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I also have Confection but I haven't worn it yet. I really should, it's so cute in the bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I went with a candy theme as well! Yum!

    ReplyDelete