Monday, October 21, 2013

CrowsToes One Trick Pony

Hi everyone! Today I have the gorgeous CrowsToes One Trick Pony from the One Mad, Crazy Summer Collection to show you. One Trick Pony is a holographic polish with a blackened base and a shift from purple to forest green. The forest green shift is so difficult to capture on camera, but it does occur at certain angles. This polish is very easily made opaque in 2 coats with no need for a base color. The holo effect is magnificent as you can see. This polish is so pretty and I stared at my nails all day when I wore it.

Here are some shots with an OTT light



Here are some outdoor shots in the sunlight and in the shade (you can really see the green shift in the shade shot).



CrowsToes polishes are available at Llarowe. Be sure to follow CrowsToes on Facebook for updates and details about new collections. Thanks for looking everyone!

1 comment:

  1. So happy I have this one, it's still untried, but.. SOON. :D

    ReplyDelete