Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Falling for Nail Art: Creepy Crawlers

Hi everyone! Today's (or rather Sunday's) Falling for Nail Art Challenge was inspired by "Creepy Crawlers". I have always wanted to do a silver and black spiderweb mani, so I took this as an opportunity to make it happen. I started off with a base of LA Girl Black Illusion, which has those wonderful scattered holo shards throughout. Then I stamped using Bundle Monster H07 plate and China Glaze Millennium. It turned out just how I imagined (although it did not please my husband since he really hates spiders). I used the same image on all of the nails, but on the accent nails I chose to do the bottom half of the image that included the spider and on the rest of my nails I used the top half of the image which was just the web.




Thanks for looking everyone!!

3 comments: