Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Rescue Beauty Lounge Anne and LA Girl Sands of Time

Hi everyone! I've been pulling out more and more fall colors, and I really got a hankering to wear Rescue Beauty Lounge Anne. It is a dark olivey green with gold and pink shimmer throughout (and very good shimmer, not hidden like some RBLs tend to be). I thought it would look really neat with some textured accent nails, so I went with a textured glitter from the LA Girl Sandblast Collection called Sands of Time. I love the way it turned out.





Here is a close-up of LA Girl Sands of Time so you can see the texture better. I really like this one!


I thought this mani turned out rather chic. The textured accents are a good way to add a little pizzazz to a normal mani. Thanks for looking everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Loving all the textures! Do you know if these LA ones are dupes of the Love & Beauty sands? I know sometimes there are some overlaps so just curious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya know I'm not sure if they are because I don't have a F21 anywhere near me, but that reminds me I need to look into some if those. I remember seeing pictures somewhere of a few if them that looked super nice and unique.

      Delete
  2. Great combo! And I love Anne! It's one of my few lemmings :P

    ReplyDelete