Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Zoya Kitridge

*Purchased by Me*

Hi everyone! Today I have a gorgeous creme to share with you from Zoya's Tickled Collection. As soon as I saw swatches of Zoya Kitridge, I thought it looked like Barbie's dream color! Kitridge is a cool toned bright pink creme (bubblegum pink guys!). I found that the formula for Kitridge was pretty good, but could have a bit of streaking if you didn't work carefully. I used 3 thin coats for this mani (could have been 2 if I was more careful). I don't wear cremes solo often, but I couldn't resist wearing this one by itself to brighten my weekend at work!




Zoya polishes are available at  Zoya.com and other retailers that carry Zoya polishes. The summer 2014 Tickled and Bubbly collections are now available in places where Zoya is sold. Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment