Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Pahlish Train Underwater

So I mentioned in this post that I was going to acquire a bottle of the current version of Pahlish Train Underwater. My old bottle is from the very first batch ever and I do love it...but the new version is AMAZING!!! I can't say enough great things about this beauty...so I'll let the pics do the talking. This is definitely in my top 20 indies (and I have...a lot...)





Check out the holoooooo!!



For these swatches, I layered 1 coat of  Train Underwater over a franken I made called Fairy Godmother. I thought they were made for each other...so that's how I ended up with my final mani!



Pahlish is available on Etsy here and also at Llarowe. Thanks for looking everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Train Underwater is super gorgeous, it's been on my to-buy list forever! And your final mani here is beautiful too, the two really go perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh do buy it...you won't be disappointed. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Amazing pics, your franken is beautiful too

    ReplyDelete