Friday, November 30, 2012

Lynnderella Salad Days

Hi everyone! I'm not sure why it has taken me so long, but I finally decided to wear the Lynnderella that I MOST wanted from the Sweet Somethings for a Summer Solstice collection: Salad Days. This polish is so whimsical and fun. It looks just like a salad with all the fixings. This is 1ish (dabbed on) coats of Salad Days over Illamasqua Rampage.






I have a weakness for green glitters, and this one gets an A+ in my book. If I had to pick my favorites from the collection, it would definitely be Salad Days and Deep Blue Seeing. Thanks for looking everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not a big fan of Lynnderella but this is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concede that this is a cool polish simply for the fact that it really DOES look like a salad :) also, it looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete