Sunday, November 11, 2012

Lynnderella Ruby Red Ruby...plus Bride of Franken?

Earlier this week I had an overwhelming desire to wear Lynnderella Ruby Red Ruby, despite it feeling like such a Christmasy polish to me. I actually wore it for Christmas last year so I suppose that is why I think of it that way.

This is 1 coat of Lynnderella Ruby Red Ruby over Butter London Come to Bed Red.

 
 
 
 
So after wearing this for a day...I decided to do some more layering and see what happened. I haven't had much success with layering Lynnderella Bride of Franken over similar base colors, it just seems to blend into the mani while adding a subtle sparkle. But...over a contrasting base it really pops and looks terrific! This is 2 coats of Bride of Franken over the Ruby Red Ruby mani.
 
 
 
 
 

 
Thanks for looking everyone...hope you are having a great weekend!
 

8 comments: