Thursday, September 12, 2013

Colors by Llarowe Gizmo

Hi everyone! I have been in a definite holo mood lately so I will have several in upcoming blog posts. I recently snagged my first Colors by Llarowe polishes, Gizmo and Zipper, and I decided to put Gizmo on first.

Gizmo is described as a deep khaki holographic polish with blue flash, but I would describe Gizmo as a murky teal. The formula was great and opaque at two coats. The holo flame was strong as well. I love the color and it is different than any other teal holo that I own. These holos require no special basecoat or topcoat, so they are not fussy to deal with.

 
 
 
 
 
 
Colors by Llarowe polishes can be purchased exclusively from Llarowe's website. They are all sold out at the moment, but they are restocked regularly and there have been pre-order opportunities in the past so I think that these holos are pretty easy to get your hands on if you are patient. Thanks for looking everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Holos are the finish that started my nail polish obsession.

    Tam
    tshawpayton@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meeee toooo...all of the OPI DS polishes are what got me started in polish...seeing them on Chloe's Nails. I miss her so much!

      Delete