Saturday, November 17, 2012

Stamping with China Glaze Bohemians: Stained Glass Nails

I put the China Glaze Bohemians on my wish list strictly for nail art purposes. Why you ask? Because The Polished Mommy did a super cool series using these polishes and I HAD to have them. I was recently given 4 of them as a gift and I couldn't wait to try out some Bohemian nail art. 

I used American Apparel Hassid as a base and stamped with the Bundle Monster 208 plate. The China Glaze Bohemian polishes that I used were Deviantly Daring, Unpredictable, No Plain Jane, and Want My Bawdy. I thought the resulting mani resembled stained glass.








I can't wait to try some more nail art with these polishes! Thanks for looking everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic! They stamp really well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so excited to use them for more stamping...and water marbling as well!

      Delete