Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Fall Mani: HARE Polish Rusty Hearts and Pahlish Combustable Lemon

So today I have a fabulous combo for you. I was originally just going to wear HARE Polish Rusty Hearts, but I kept looking at Pahlish Combustable Lemon and I thought they would look awesome together. Turns out...they were made for each other.

I decided to do accent nails because I was being SUPER lazy, but I think that this would have looked absolutely fantastic if I had done a glitter gradient with the Pahlish. The glitters in Combustable Lemon look like fall leaves (well...if they were shiny with bits of holo, right?) LOL!

 
 
 
 
 
Here is Rusty Hearts on it's own. This one is from the recently released Antiquities collection for fall. This is has such a gorgeous shimmer, just perfect for fall.
 
 
 
 
 
 
HARE polish can be purchased from Llarowe as well as HARE's Etsy Store. This Pahlish is from the Portal Collection which is now available exclusively at Shannon's Etsy Store. Thanks for looking! 
 
 

3 comments: