Friday, November 23, 2012

CrowsToes Her Goose Got Cooked

So for my Thanksgiving Day mani, I decided to go with a combo so Thanksgivingy it hurt: CrowsToes Her Goose Got Cooked over Jessica Spicy Pumpkin. It was perfection!

Her Goose Got Cooked has gold, orange, and pink glitter in it (holo and metallic) and it is so fallish and festive. Over Jessica Spicy pumpkin, it was a blingtastic masterpiece. This is 1 coat over Spicy Pumpkin.

 
 
 
CrowsToes Her Goose Got Cooked is a Llarowe exclusive. You should snatch one up while you still can because the Christmas collection is Limited Edition. Thanks for looking! 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I have something very similar on and it is Jade Diamond Joy which is orangey and one coat of Her Goose Got Cooked which I love and I like your combination also. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete