Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Nail Pattern Boldness Elderberry

Hi everyone! In my last post, I showed you swatches of Zoya Dream and gushed about my love for the jelly scattered holo polishes like it. Here is yet another reason why I love them...they make fantastic bases for glitters! They add a wonderful depth, are opaque in 2 coats, clean-up is a breeze and staining is no issue. What more could you ask for?

I do want to switch the focus to the polish that is being highlighted in this post though because it is a stunner: Nail Pattern Boldness Elderberry. As soon as I saw this listed in Allison's Etsy Shop, I grabbed it immediately. The mixture of glitters in this polish is killer! There are blue, green, and fuchsia holographic microglitters in a clear base. I layered 2 coats over Zoya Dream for this mani. Just...LOVE!





Nail Pattern Boldness polishes are available from creator Allison's Etsy store as well as from Llarowe. Thanks for looking everyone!

2 comments: