Monday, December 9, 2013

Enchanted Polish Yesterday

Hi everyone! Here is a quick and dirty mani I did using Enchanted Polish Yesterday. I say quick and dirty because I literally slapped it over my previous CrowsToes Hellhound mani when I couldn't bother to do a fresh mani after work one night. Yesterday was the most recent edition to Enchanted Polish's Beatles themed Imagine collection. I was lucky to pick it up the first time it was stocked in their Big Cartel shop. It is a holographic multichrome that shifts from burgundy to purple to bronzy gold. It reminds me of a holographic version of Ozotic 521. Just beautiful (like all of the polishes from this collection).





Enchanted Polish is available from their Big Cartel shop as well as from Harlow & Co. (Canada),  Nail Polish Canada (Canada), Mei Mei's Signatures (Singapore), Norway Nails (Norway), and Femme Fatale Cosmetics (Australia). These polishes sell out really quickly, so be sure to check out restock times so you can snatch them up when you can! Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment