Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Darling Diva Polish Seriously Serious

Hi everyone! I put on a purple polish (I Love Nail Polish Contraband...which I took crap pics of soIwilltakebetteronesandpostthemlater) and I wanted some glitter on top so I pulled out Darling Diva Polish Seriously Serious again. I actually posted about this polish ages ago and I wore it over a black base. I mean, it is one of my favorite color combos (purple and green), favorite finishes (microglitter), and it's holo. What more could I ask for in a polish? It's one of those polishes that doesn't photograph well. The colors are more vibrant in person. This is 2 coats of Seriously Serious over ILNP Contraband.





Darling Diva Polish is available from creator Carrie's Big Cartel Shop as well as from Llarowe. Follow Darling Diva Polish on Facebook for updates on new collections and restock news. Thanks for looking everyone!

1 comment:

  1. His was my first Darling Diva, I got it to put over Zoya Storm and replicate our car's finish, with the emerald and amethyst sparkles in the sun ;P

    ReplyDelete