Wednesday, December 3, 2014

CYNA 12 Day of Christmas: Christmas Trees

*Nothing to Disclose*

Hi everyone! For today's Challenge Your Nail Art 12 Days of Christmas prompt, we are all doing our take on Christmas trees. For my mani, I did a version of Nailside's Abstract Christmas Tree Tutorial. I started with a base of Elevation Polish Tre Cime di Lavaredo and let it dry completely. Then I taped off my design using striping tape and painted on Literary Lacquers A Thousand Christmas Trees (perfect polish to use, eh?) Then removed the striping tape and added a dot of Smitten Polish Nose So Bright at the top of each tree. I topcoated my design after I let it dry for several minutes to avoid smearing. I used 3 thin coats of Literary Lacquers A Thousand Christmas Trees on all of my other nails to finish off my look. I thought these turned out perfectly and I was really proud of how well all of the polishes worked together for this look. Tape manis always look so difficult, but they are usually pretty easy to pull off.



Don't forget to check out what all of the other lovely ladies have done today! Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment