Monday, December 1, 2014

CYNA 12 Days of Christmas Challenge: Snowflakes

*Nothing to Disclose*

Hi everyone! Today is the first day of Challenge Your Nail Art's 12 Days of Christmas Challenge. I don't know if I will be able to participate the whole time, but I'm going to try to do as many as I can because I love Christmas-inspired manis! The first prompt was snowflakes, and I took the obvious route for me: stamping. I knew what colors I wanted to use for a base and a stamp, but I had to pick a snowflake design. I was looking through my Bundle Monster plates and I actually have 2 snowflake plates that I have used before, but I found a 3rd one that is sort of snowflake-esque, but it also might be flowers. I thought that one might be the most appropriate for me since in south Alabama we never see real snowflakes, so a snowflake-esque flower is usually as close as I will get to snow.

For this mani, I started off with a base of Smitten Polish Nimbus, a super pale grey linear holo (the closest thing to a white holo I have). Next I used Bundle Monster plate BM-321 and Sally Hansen Insta Dri Brisk Blue. Definitely a bit of a rush job with the stamping, but it isn't my worst either. :) Earlier, I discovered that Traci over at Newsie Nail Novice and I almost have twinsie nails today, so that shows you what a perfect polish Nimbus is to get you in a snowy mood!




If you want to join in, the prompts are for every other day all the way up until Dec 23!

Be sure to check out what everyone else did for today's prompt! Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment