Friday, December 19, 2014

CYNA 12 Day of Christmas: Glitter

*Nothing to Disclose*

Hi everyone! Per usual, I'm behind on a challenge. I actually have skipped a few days, but I DID do the Glitter prompt for Challenge Your Nail Art's 12 Days of Christmas Challenge on the right day and everything, it's just taken me this long to actually post it. For this mani, I started off with a base of Darling Diva Polish's The Arcanist. Next, I used one of my favorite Christmas glitters ever, Darling Diva Polish A Christmas Story. Finally, I finished the mani off with some gold stamping using China Glaze 2030 and a design from the MoYou-London Fashionista plate 07. I don't think this is necessarily a holiday design, but with the color combination that I used I felt like it looked like really elegant Christmas wrapping paper or something. Definitely not my straightest stamping job, but it wasn't that noticeable in real life.  I actually wore this for a few days and I got tons of compliments on it.





I will add the InLinkz for the other ladies that completed this challenge soon! Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment