Tuesday, December 9, 2014

CYNA 12 Day of Christmas Challenge: Blue and White

*Nothing to Disclose*

Hi everyone! For today's Challenge Your Nail Art prompt, we had to use icy blue and white colors, so the mani possibilities were endless. I recently picked up my first Fair Maiden Polishes during their Black Friday sale, and I grabbed Sleigh Bells in the Snow, a stunning white shimmer polish. I knew I wanted to use it as my base and I really wanted to highlight it instead of cover it up, so I went with a blue waterfall mani (inspired by the Nailasaurus). I used Zoya Blue, Zoya Prim, and Orly Snowcone to make the waterfall art. I thought this had a very frozen,icicle feel to it. And gah, Fair Maiden Polish Sleigh Bells in the Snow is just wonderful! There are blue shimmery bits in there a some scattered holo that adds a ton of depth and sparkle. I must say I'm impressed so far with this brand! I have several more that I picked up that I will be reviewing soon.





Be sure to check out what the other ladies have for today's Blue and White Challenge! Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment