Friday, December 5, 2014

CYNA 12 Days of Christmas Challenge: Snowmen

*Nothing to Disclose*

Hi everyone! For today's Challenge Your Nail Art prompt, we had to do Snowmen, and I went back to my old faithful stamping. I was going to do a hand painted snowman, but I was inspired by Jessica from Be Happy and Buy Polish to pull out one of my old Color Club glitters from several years ago and this mani somehow evolved from there. I started out with a base of OPI You're Such a Budapest. Next I used a make-up sponge and randomly sponged on Color Club Jingle Jangle and Orly Mirrorball. Finally I stamped over the whole thing with Bundle Monster plates BM-323 (snowflakes) and BM-318 (snowman) using Mundo de Unas White. I really loved everything about this mani! I always love it when Canadian Nail Fanatic does stamping over glitters because they are so pretty shining through, and that is just how this one was. There were flashes of glitter sometimes, then flashes of holo. The colors maybe are a little different for winter (periwinkle?) but it still looks wintry.





Be sure to check out what the other ladies have for Snowman day! Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment