Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Super Lazy Christmas Mani Featuring Glam Polish

*Nothing to Disclose*

Hi everyone! Today I have my super lazy Christmas manicure to share with you and I figured I should share it before December is officially over. I wanted to do some sort of art but I was dead tired after working all day and then baking for a few hours, so all I did were a few lazy swipes with a striper brush. I started off with two amazing polishes from Glam Polish, Coven (red) and Conjuring (green). I've been planning on wearing these together at Christmas for ages! They are so beautiful and take 2 easy coats for full coverage. Then I used a Color Club white nail art striper to make my random lines. For being ridiculously simple, it also looks really nice I think.




If you haven't tried any of these Glam Polishes, they are all amazing and I want ALL OF THE DIFFERENT COLORS of this particular sort of finish that she makes (and I have quite a few already).

Glam Polish is available from their Big Cartel shop (ships to Australia and the US only) as well as from these international stockists. Follow them on Facebook and Instagram for updates on new collections and restocks as well as to see lots of beautiful swatches! Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment