Friday, December 12, 2014

CYNA 12 Days of Christmas Challenge: 12 Drummers Drumming

*Nothing to Disclose*

Hi everyone! I'm like...a day behind at LIFE this week but I DID do the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge prompt from Challenge Your Nail Art yesterday, and it is actually inspired by the song the 12 Days of Christmas. We actually had a thread where we were all discussing what day we were going to represent with our mani and the poor drummers needed a little love, so I decided to take them on. I knew there was absolutely no way I was actually going to do 12 of ANYTHING on my nails, so I just did the number 12 with some holly berries/leaves and then a few drums and drumsticks. Not my best work for sure, but you get the idea (I was so tired when I did this). The gorgeous base I used for this design is Pahlish Sinister Puddle from their limited edition Doctor Who Collection (which is being restocked for the last time tonight).

PS: Don't mind my creative use of watermark to try to cover up my knife wound! Stupid paring knife is stupid. I didn't figure you guys wanted to see all dat...so it was the best I could do! :)



Here are some more pics of Pahlish Sinister Puddle. It's a gorgeous smoky taupe with red shimmer and silver flakes. Formula is perfect and it is fully opaque in 2 coats (or 3 thin coats). Pahlish made me love taupes, and this is just one example of why. Such a unique and beautiful polish!



Pahlish is available from Pahlish's Big Cartel ShopBe sure to follow Pahlish on Facebook and on their blog for details about restocks (they are Fridays at 7 pm CST) and new polishes. Pahlish is also available from LlaroweRainbow Connection, and Edgy Polish

Be sure to check out what everyone else did for the challenge! There were some fab manis for this theme! Thanks for looking everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment