Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Glam Polish Maleficent

*Purchased By Me*

Hi everyone! My Pirate Nail Art Challenge nails were a massive fail for today's prompt, but I hope I can redo them later. In the mean time, I have I flipping gorgeous polish to share with you from Glam Polish. I just can't get enough of their holo glitters! The beauty I have for you today is Glam Polish Maleficent, which is a dark purple holo base filled with purple and fuchsia holographic glitters in different sizes. Formula was nice and could build up to opacity on its own, but I really like to wear these polishes layered. I used 2 coats of Maleficent over OPI Do You Have This Color in Stock-holm for this mani. This polish is so blingy that I could barely get my camera to focus on it. I used a combination of a thicker topcoat + quick dry topcoat to smooth out the glitter. This is a stare at your nails all day sort of polish....it's just awesome!




Glam Polish is available from their Big Cartel shop (ships to Australia and the US only) as well as from these international stockists. Follow them on Facebook and Instagram for updates on new collections and restocks as well as to see lots of beautiful swatches! Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment