Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Falling Into Fall: Chaos & Crocodiles Fireside Nights over Zoya Claire

Hi everyone! Today I have another fall-inspired mani to share with you. Last winter, I picked up Chaos & Crocodiles Fireside Nights and I've been holding onto it for fall. The glitters are, of course, supposed to represent fire, but I think of falling leaves whenever I see this polish. I started off with a base of Zoya Claire (from the new Entice Collection) because I thought that the deep burgundy would really make the glitters pop. I used 2 coats of Fireside Nights over the base for this mani. Might I say, this glitter was so well behaved for a chunky glitter. It spread really well and smoothed out perfectly with 1 coat of a thicker topcoat and 1 coat of a quick-dry topcoat. Fireside Nights hasn't been restocked in the Chaos & Crocodiles shop lately, but creator Sarey brings back older polishes from time-to-time, so it's always possible that it will make a reappearance.






Chaos & Crocodiles polishes are available from their Big Cartel shop as well as from Mei Mei's Signatures and Norway Nails. You can keep track of info on restocks and releases by following their blog and Facebook

Zoya's Entice Collection is now available for pre-order on Zoya's website (they retail for $9 each), and they will soon be available where Zoya is sold in your area (I always find them at Ulta locally).

No comments: