Friday, May 3, 2013

OPI DS Glamour

So as an amendment to my older untrieds challenge, I am also going to wear some of my older "trieds". I feel like with all of the new things around, I often ignore some of the older amazing polishes in my stash. I have only worn OPI DS Glamour once and it was over a year and a half ago. That is tragic. For this mani, I decided to layer 1 coat over OPI Road House Blues instead of by itself. Well...I think the picture speak for themselves. There is a reason it is much lusted after.





Sadly...the liner holo OPI Designer Series polishes are long since discontinued, but I have heard that Glitter Gal Marine Blue is somewhat similar to DS Glamour if you are wanting a deep blue linear holo. Thanks for looking everyone!

6 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourites, it looks great on you!

    I like DS Magic as a base for Glamour too, it really makes the blue zing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous :) love it

    New follower ;) You have a lovely blog...I also am a nail polish addict and have a blog about it, would you like to see it and if you like it follow?

    http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will always be on my dream list, and your beautiful wear of it only makes it worse. So pretty.

    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh - I also have not worn my DS Glamour for maybe 2 yrs - it's so expensive and HTF now I think I am afraid to use it which is crazy. Never thought to put it over Road House Blues...I usually put about 4 coats of it on and wear it on it's own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Don't feel bad. I've had Glamour for years now, and it's still untried. idk why!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is genius layering, I love it! Glamour will always be in my all-time top 5 polishes fo sho.

    ReplyDelete