Monday, May 13, 2013

Oopsie Daisies Friends and Fans Collection Swatches

Hi everyone! Today I have a fantastic new collection for you from Oopsie Daisies that was named/and or inspired by friends and fans of Oopsie Daisies' polishes. I think creator Cathryn had a lot of fun getting everyone involved with the creation of this collection and now everyone gets to enjoy the wonderful polishes that resulted.

Blueberry Muffins. This polish has a white jelly base with a mixture of navy, periwinkle, brown, and caramel glitter. This was a polish I wasn't sure about when I first saw it, but I ADORE IT! The mix of glitters works so well and the overall effect is so reminiscent of muffin batter. I chose to layer 2 coats over OPI Don't Touch My Tutu for my mani. Cathryn collaborated with a friend to make this polish come to life.




Springtime Spumoni. This polish has a white jelly base with white, mint green, baby blue, yellow, and pink 
glitter, as well as small green glitter. This polish was named by a fan of Oopsie Daisies and I think it fits this polish perfectly. Again I layered 2 coats over OPI Don't Touch My Tutu. 





Scrunchies and Slumber Parties. This polish has a creamy purple base with silver, orange, neon pink, and blue iridescent glitter in it with a touch of shimmer added. This polish was pretty opaque so I use 2 coats, no undies. This polish was a collaboration with Cathryn's sister and represents wonderful childhood memories that they shared. 





Strawberry Tall Cake. This polish has a creamy white base with red, orange, and yellow matte glitters. It is very fun and summery! I used 2 coats over OPI Don't Touch My Tutu for my mani, but the base is more opaque than the other milky glitters in the collection so the base wasn't necessary. This was the very first polish that was named by a fan of Oopsie Daisies. 






Fairy Tale Wishes. This polish has a clear base full of various shades of purple matte glitter and matte purple stars. It also has a beautiful sparkling shimmer throughout. It is meant to be a layering polish, so I chose to layer 2 coats over Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream (I love purple and blue together!). I didn't have to dig for glitters at all, but I did do a little bit of placement with the stars to get them how I wanted them. This polish was also named by a fan of Oopsie Daisies. 






All of the formulas were nice with great glitter coverage. I think it is so fun to have a collection that friends and fans are involved with! The Oopsie Daisies Friends and Fans Collection is now available in creator Cathryn's Etsy Shop and she also now has her polishes available at Edgy Polish in Sweden! Thanks for looking everyone!!

*products sent for my honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment