Friday, May 10, 2013

Fun with Matte Topcoat: Matte Glitter Mani

Hi everyone! I have had the idea to use the polishes in this mani together for awhile now. I've had them pulled out and sitting in my "to do" pile, and I finally got around to using them. It was only after I got them on, however, that the idea to use matte topcoat came to me. I loved the resulting mani SO much! I started off with a base of China Glaze Aquadelic and then layered on 2 coats of Model's Own Ibiza Mix from their Hed Kandi collection. The colors are so fresh and springy! Then, I topped with Essie Matte About You. I am in love!






I don't know why I'm always so hesitant to use matte topcoat on things...I always end up LOVING the manis that I use it with. I see many more matte manis in my future! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. I love matte glitter manis... they're so stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! I didn't like Ibiza Mix at all when I wore it, but your mani makes me think I was wrong about it!

    ReplyDelete