Saturday, February 22, 2014

Pahlish Black Lace Elderberry

Hi everyone! Today I have a polish from Pahlish's Fall 2013 collection to share with you. Black Lace Elderberry has a deep wine purple jelly base with red microflakes throughout as well as smaller orange metallic and holographic glitter. The formula was great and spread easily. I used 3 thin coats for this mani. This polish is vampy and gorgeous with tons of depth.

I will say, I'm a bit puzzled by most pictures I've seen of this polish on the internet because the base looks like a bright purple. I can't figure out if the formula has changed since the initial launch (which is when I bought it) or if people are applying 2 coats and then overexposing their pictures which makes the base look much lighter and brighter than it really is. I want to say that the color that it appears in my pictures is exactly how it looks in real life on my nails at 3 coats. I have no visible nail line either, which I've also noticed in a lot of pictures. Anywho...mysteries...


  



Pahlish is available from Pahlish's Big Cartel ShopBe sure to follow Pahlish on Facebook and on their blog for details about restocks and new polishes.  Pahlish is also available from LlaroweOverall BeautyRainbow Connection, and Edgy Polish. Thanks for looking everyone!

*Product purchased by me*

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah looks so much different to other pictures. Still looking forward to mine arriving. Gorgeous pics and polish :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a gorgeous polish! You will love it Kristy, I think it is right up your alley!

      Delete