Saturday, July 6, 2013

4th of July Mani Featuring Oopsie Daisies 1776

Better late than never I guess? I have had issues with Photobucket this week so I've been a little behind on posting. But anyway, here is the mani I wore for the 4th.

Base and dot colors are Cult Nails Evil Queen (red), Sinful Gel Shine Wisp (white), and China Glaze First Mate. For the glitter accent nails I used Oopsie Daisies 1776, a lovely red, white, and blue glitter polish in a clear base. I used Nailz Craze plate 02 for the star designs and Bundle Monster plate 20 for the Stripes.




 
 
 
 
Oopsie Daisies polishes are available from creator Cathryn's Etsy shop as well as from Edgy Polish. Thanks for looking everyone and to all of my US readers, I hope that you had fantastic 4th of July celebrations!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment