Thursday, July 11, 2013

Emily de Molly Cosmic Forces

Hi everyone! I was very fortunate to receive this coveted polish as a gift from my purple shimmer pal Kristy from The Polish Haven recently. She knew I had been lusting after it and having no luck with restocks, so she sent it to me (along with some delicious Aussie noms) as a surprise. Well I must tell you, it really lived up to the hype!

Cosmic Forces is a deep purple jelly with purple and pink glitter (some holo, some metallic) and giant holo circles. For this mani, I used 3 coats over 1 coat over American Apparel African Violet (it really didn't need a base, I just used it for clean lines). I will say, the large circles did require a bit of fishing to get them out, but I didn't mind because I really didn't want a ton of them, just mainly a few for accents. I like large glitter like that, but not heaps of them in one mani. If you want more circles, you can fish more out. Definitely use several coats when you use this polish to add to the delicious depth of it.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Emily de Molly polishes are available from creator Hayley's Etsy Shop. Retailers that carry Emily de Molly that offer international shipping include Llarowe and Mei Mei's Signatures. Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment